Craig Filek (FY – Lek) is the Founder & Creator of Purpose Mapping. With over 20 years experience facilitating deep inner work, Craig developed Purpose Mapping to bring his own life into alignment after walking away from a 7-figure business, and what he thought would be his ideal life. Now he guides high-achievers around the world to realize their full potential by clarifying their purpose, aligning with their flow state by playing to their strengths, and making a meaningful contribution every day, one tiny step at a time. Executives, entrepreneurs, investors and professionals around the world seek Craig’s guidance when making life-changing decisions.
You can begin Purpose Mapping for free at www.PurposeMapping.com.
On this episode of She Rises, Host Giovanna Capozza talks to Craig Filek:
- Craig Filek was a philosophy major and has developed a unique system for finding your purpose.
- Craig applied integral critical thinking to personality information and psychology and philosophy and came up with a few key ideas.
- Craig experienced an excruciating existential moment of angst that made him say yes to his “call to adventure.”
- Craig talks about where he guides people when they have an idea of their purpose, but they’re not sure how to fulfill it.
- There are four quadrants to your purpose, and one of them is your strengths.
- You need to have a vision for your purpose.
- You need to have a mission in service of developing your strengths to give your contribution to the world.
- You need to ask yourself, what’s the one thing I can do today that makes success inevitable?
- If you don’t care about finding your purpose, you live on the golden hamster wheel until you get fed up with it.
- Getting good at going through transformational periods is important because they just don’t stop.
- Craig’s Message: Don’t fight your environment, it’s too powerful – structure your environment to work for you.
- Craig talks about how building your contribution system around your flow state helps you make money from your purpose.
- “Purpose is the reason something exists.”
- “The only thing we can really know is that we exist.”
- “If you’re always focused on the next right step, you’ll get there.”
- “You can transform your life and live an authentic life that helps you live in flow every day.”
- She Rises Website
- Ken Wilbur – Philosopher
- Purpose Mapping– Craig’s website
- Tony Robbins
- Steven Covey
- Michael Gerber