On this episode of She Rises, Host Giovanna Capozza talks about how to overcome the pressures of January and the New Year.
- January is a month where people feel a lot of pressure and anxiety because of resolutions.
- Most people make a New Year’s resolution and by February they’ve already failed.
- If you’re feeling the pressure, you need to take time out of your day just to breathe.
- Don’t create from the energy of fear.
- When you try to rest and then you find anxiety follow three steps.
- Step one – notice your anxiety.
- Step two – don’t judge your anxiety.
- Step three – take a deep breath for clarity and grounded knowingness.
- Giovanna is organizing a women’s retreat in Bali this year.
- Giovanna will finish her book this year.
- List out what you have going on this year and slow down.
- The more you get centered, calm down, and breathe, the more you’ll get done.
- “With January comes a lot of pressure.”
- “Are you feeling the pressure to perform and create?”
- “When we get into a hurried, frenzy energy, what we do is we start creating from the energy of fear.”