Welcome back to another episode of She Rises! Today, Giovanna is talking to Phoebe Mroczek about unbecoming as a daily practice and what unbecoming is for her! Phoebe is a podcaster and marketing strategist who helps online entrepreneurs create a profitable business that is a reflection of who they are and what they want most. She is the host of the Unbecoming Podcast, a show that helps entrepreneurs release judgment, expectations and past conditioning to redefine their metrics of success and live a fun, free and fulfilling life.
- Phoebe explains the practice of releasing who you aren’t and stepping into a life of who you are
- Phoebe talks about the box of expectations that society has placed you in
- Phoebe discusses focusing on the habit and not the outcome
- Giovanna emphasizes using your feelings as your compass rather than your destination
- You are not just a mom. You are not just an entrepreneur. You are not just _________. You are so many things and you are capable of so much more.
- Don’t rush the process. Be here in this moment. Get what you need to get now, or you won’t be able to get to where you are going.
- Own who you are and communicate it in a transparent way.