Welcome back to another episode of She Rises! Today, Giovanna talks to Ellen Grace Obrian. Ellen is the author of The Jewel of Abundance and director of the Center for Spiritual Enlightenment in San Jose, CA. Ellen is a yogacharya (an esteemed yoga teacher), a radio host, and an award-winning poet who weaves poetry into her teachings on spiritual matters, pointing to the mystical experience beyond words and thought. Join Giovanna and Ellen as they talk about the mind, body soul connection and the split that has occurred.
- Ellen explains that the greatest wealth is soul wealth
- Ellen talks about the four universal goals
- Ellen discusses how we live our full life and not divide it up
- Ellen emphasizes purpose is the blossoming of your divine self
- Ellen explains that if we can’t find joy, we are missing the purpose
- Teach us how to know the truth of what we are. we are not confined to the body or the mind.
- The great mistake…is trying to be spiritual (the mindset) the farther we get from our essential being. Because we are already spiritual beings.
- We want our work to be a harmonious vehicle for those qualities. Our vocation can be an avenue to express our higher purpose.