Welcome back for another episode of She Rises! Today, Giovanna talks with Jena Rodriguez. Jena has endured an incredible journey that involved transitioning from being homeless to having a great job, to a business owner, to $700k in debt and bankrupt, to now generating over $1.2M as a Brand & Business Strategist. She is well-versed in what it means to be brave and loves helping women get their brave on!
- Jena shares her entrepreneurial journey.
- Jena discusses listening to the “spark of curiosity”.
- Jena talks about the stress of overwhelming debt, taking risks and making decisions.
- Giovanna mentions the bravery required to know when enough is enough.
- Jena explains the difference between quitting and giving up.
- Jena discusses how to move from curiosity to action in 4 steps.
- Giovanna discusses flow, doubt, and decision-making.
- Giovanna and Jena talk about the power of the universe over our shallow ego voice.
- Jena shares the meaning of brave by survival and brave by choice.
- Bravery is cultivated in the act of doing the thing that scares you.
- It’s brave to go for what you want, but it’s equally brave to know when to call it quits.
- Remember to breathe into the excitement. What’s right behind it is the fear when you hold your breath.
- You won’t know what’s possible unless you ask questions and discover your options.
- We all have a loud ego and when we get quiet, we find our inspired voice.
- Bravery isn’t just about being fearless. It’s about fearing less.
- You’ve always been brave and you’ve always had fears. Fears do not go away and bravery is always a choice.