On this episode of She Rises, host Giovanna Capozza interviews Megan Llorente, a female-led entrepreneur and transformative coach taking people deeper than themselves to uncover their dharma. Megan’s created a personal growth organization called Women in Dharma.
- Megan talks about her She Rises story when she realized she needed to reinvent.
- She explored a lot of opportunities but landed on coaching.
- Megan explains what the Enneagram is and what it’s for.
- We have all nine of the Enneagram energies within us, but one usually rises to the surface.
- Megan compares the Enneagram to other personality typing systems such as Myers-Briggs.
- The Enneagram doesn’t define you, you choose what is and is not a healthy or unhealthy state.
- Megan introduces the concept of Dharma – the energy of being aligned on the path that the universe has set you on.
- When you’re in Dharma, the abundance flows effortlessly.
- When you’re in Dharma you learn to start living with the flow of your own life.
- We are multidimensional and you don’t have to choose one talent or focus.
- Megan talks about how her Dharma has shifted and changed over the years.
- Take one step at a time, you don’t have to accomplish it all overnight.
- It takes stepping back and looking at your own self deep within, we’re used to looking externally for the answers.
- The Enneagram is to understand yourself and give you a deep understanding of others.
- At the end of the day, the Enneagram is a tool, it doesn’t define you.
- I only want to spend my time on things that are Dharmic.