Welcome back to another episode of She Rises! Today, Giovanna is talking to about the illusion of perfect love, recycling the old issues in new relationships and the relationship that made her hit rock bottom. Giovanna will take you on her journey through what she realized was a toxic relationship, how she changed after that relationship and when she decided that she needed to cut that person completely out of her life.
- Giovanna explains how she was ashamed at what she had “allowed” to happen
- Giovanna talks about the work it took after the rock bottom relationship, to become who she is today
- Giovanna discusses three different ways the narcissist shows themselves
- Giovanna emphasizes the process it takes to regain who you once were
- Narcissism has a spectrum. From the friend who only talks about themselves, to the pathological narcissist.
- The rollercoaster of being in a relationship with someone who builds you up…only to tear you down. I became a shadow of myself.
- Society has given us an illusion of perfect love. An illusion that keeps us in a lovesick cycle.
- Lovesick Quiz: www.giovannacapozza.com