Welcome back to another episode of She Rises! Today, Giovanna is talking to Amy Smith about boundaries, standing up for yourself and the hurdles that women face with you don’t want to be labeled a bitch! Amy is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love. With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor and has been a featured expert on Fox 5 San Diego and YourTango.com.
- Amy explains how she grew up in a family of faith and fear and the disappointment she was to her family
- Amy talks about the moments when speaking up for yourself matters
- Amy discusses how we are wired to please
- Giovanna emphasizes to let your YES be a yes and your NO be a no
- You are worthy. You are enough.
- You are responsible for your intention, not your reception.
- Don’t apologize for who you are…but you might have to apologize for your delivery.
If you want a part 2 with Amy, please send us specific questions on how to respond to situations that we can help you with! Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Ebook: https://thejoyjunkie.com/free/